Saturday 20 March 2010

An interesting week.

This week has been a very good one.

On Monday I had a phone call from a BBC producer. They are making a documentary for BBC2 and wanted to talk to me about some teaching and learning techniques I have used, particularly my use of mobile phones.

Monday was also the day my blog received its 5000th visit. Woohoo!

On Thursday I helped out Clare Seccombe by giving a 15 minute presentation at an event she ran at the Stadium of Light, Sunderland, after one of the speakers let her down. The event was called: Making the Most of the World Cup. Her stuff was great.
My stuff, "The World Cup in my Classroom", was hastily prepared, but well received and involved a guest appearance by a virtual, bouncing kangaroo called Roo (see below).

Thursday was also very special because it was my blog's first birthday. It certainly doesn't seem like a year since I started and I'm really surprised that I've kept it going for so long.
I still can't believe that anyone reads it. Thanks for reading, by the way.

1 comment:

Clare Seccombe said...

Happy Birthday, Dom's MFL Page, and thanks for the mention! :o)