These could be used for class discussion, comprehension tasks, to practise translation skills, or as extra reading practice for students.
- A Canadian site, habilomedias, which has a great page on the influence of TV on children. This page also has some resources for parents, too.
- A site from the catholic church in France on TV and young people.
- From avenirdelaculture, a page on the link between TV and delinquance.
- An article from Le Monde about young people shunning TV for other technologies.
- From habilomedias, a list of advantages of television.
- Advantages and disadvantages of TV from economiesolidaire.
- Another article from Le Monde about French viewing habits (with lots of statistcs).
- From voyagesenfrance an informative article about French TV.
- Télé 7 jours listings so you can see how bad french television really is...
- A good article: La téle-réalité: plus artificielle que reelle.
- From Le Nouvel Observateur: "La télé-realité fait chuter les notes des ados."
- Pour ou contre la téle-réalité ? a forum on the aufeminin.com website.
- From wikipedia, a list of French reality TV programmes
I hope you find some of this useful.