Tuesday 30 April 2013

Le papier ne sera jamais mort.

Last week I went to the Teachmeet at Blakes on Grey Street in Newcastle. There were lots of incredible teacher types there and I managed to catch up with my old ICT and computing expert friend, Mark Clarkson.

Mark is a bit of a genius and he is one of the most enthusiastic teachers I know.

We were discussing a presentation I did a couple of years ago called "I-pad or my pad?" in which I argued (successfully) that a pad of paper is better than an I-pad for so many different reasons.

Admittedly, it might not have been the most serious thing I've ever done, but the point of my presentation was that technology should not be used just for the sake of it and that sometimes the "old fashioned" ways are just as good, if not,better.

This morning Mark sent me a link to this video, which I think proves my point.

And it's in French.

Sort of.

Enjoy.

No comments: